Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ice breaker


I have probably been editing this for three hours... Being the perfectionist I am, I had to go through an assortment of colors, fonts, layouts, etc. Although I will probably continue changing it often, I'll leave it like this for some time.

A little bit about me: Well first off my name's Abigail but people call me Abi! I am a sophmore in highschool and play lacrosse. I don't know how I manage to deal with wearing the long black polyester blend skirts everyday during the lacrosse season! Somehow sports and skirts don't fit well. Even with shorts under, I have had my share of embarrassments. Well back on track... I pride myself in my clothes and shop soooo much!!! Half the stuff I want, I know I could never afford, but it inspires me to search for similar items. I am an artist and have won awards after entering some of my work to art gallery competitions. I don't know what I want to be in the future but I am exploring things in the design/artistic world!!

Most of the pictures i post on here were taken by myself so I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment